During the busy holiday period, there are a few things that you probably want to put on the ‘NOT to do’ list!
- If you own or choose to ride a jetski… STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE TRYING TO SKI OR BOARD!! Go find somewhere else to be.
- Wakesurfing is awesome but maybe not in the middle of a busy waterway… It tends to send rollers straight up or down the waterway and take the fun out of everyone else’s day! Try to find somewhere out of the way or wait until it’s not so busy.
- Make sure you have all your safety gear otherwise you’ll find it can be an expensive day out!
- If you are riding, remember your line could be up to 80ft long. That means you need to pay close attention to what’s up ahead and to where you’re likely o end up if you take something into the flats!
- Use your common sense and be respectful of those around you. Remember, everyone’s out there for the same reason, to have fun!
These riding tips have been brought to you by Travis ‘Ozzy’ Osborne WAKECOACH